Feeling Restless

Hello friends,

I hope that everyone is doing good these days. It seems that the virus situation is starting to go down, at least here on our side. However many might take this lightly and behave irresponsibly, which will just put us back on square one. I hope that we're all abiding to our government rules and washing our hands and drinking lots of water.

The whole situation is sending me into a spiral. Our other admins who are all back in our home country have received news that they'll be proceeding with the rest of their semesters and course online at least until the end of this year. I'm still stuck out here in a foreign country (LOL).

It's been over a month since we went into a soft lockdown, but the border bans have yet to be lifted. The prime minister has said that if everything goes on as it is or better, he will see to lifting the ban when the lockdown ends, which should be on the 1st of June. If I get to return immediately, I'll get about 2 months to laze around and just be at home. My semester officially ended roughly 3 weeks ago. I have made a list of all the things I've wanted to and can do to occupy my time and be productive. Some days are easier than others.

The weather has also been really hot. It rains sometimes, but the humidity and heat that lead up to it is just horrible. I can barely sit or lay anywhere without sweating. Any surface that isn't directly in contact with the air just sweats. That makes it hard for me to lounge around to read or watch anything, or to sit at my desk to work. It drives me nuts especially since I'm confined to these 4 walls that is my dorm room.

The school has given us some emails regarding our timetables next semester so it seems like things may go as normal on my side here. It's peculiar, but perhaps they're trying to be optimistic. I wonder how things will progress.

Thinking about the future makes me feel bad. So does thinking about the past.

Apparently Avatar:ATLA is on Netflix now! I should totally binge watch it haha, I don't even have Netflix lol I should probably catch up on Miraculous Ladybug. I haven't watched it since the first episode of season 2. Also I found out that one of my classmates worked a little bit on the VFX of ML when he was doing an internship. He was quite surprised that I even know about the show. That's pretty cool of him.

The weather wasn't to bad this morning, and I managed to wake up before noon - at 10.59am. It just rained but now its start to feel warm and a little sticky again...

I guess I should start looking for thing to do. Maybe I'll finish the book I've been reading since last year. It's Carl Jung's Map of the Soul: An Introduction by Murray Stein. It's a heavy read, I think I have to read some earlier chapters again.


Until then


Bug out!
n





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

업데이트 (한국어 Ver.)

August 2020

Stupid Round Balls and How /I'm trying/ to Cope