Semester got cut off and I'm going nuts

Hello everyone.

I think it's been roughly a week or two since I last update.

Since then quite a bit has happened.

For one, last Friday the government here declared that we'll be going into a soft lockdown and thus all out school activities got cut short. Before that, we already sort of went into a phase where teaching week ended and everyone was just doing consultations and working on our assignments. But then last Friday, we paused our work and huddled around the table for an hour as the prime minister declared so and we went into a mini panic frenzy as we waited for our professor to tell us what to do next. He told us that this final assignment is cancelled and ungraded and everyone started packing up.

Fast forward a week later, I've been sort of trapped in my room and I'm losing my mind. In all honestly, I would usually enjoy this solitude but I feel unsettled since we left a lot of assignments hanging, the semester sort of left us hanging too. On top of that I still have a few take home assignments to do and I'm just procrastinating on that. It gets tiresome to procrastinate doing the same 3 things and I don't start doing anything new like a new artwork or reading a new book because I'm aware that I still have submissions and deadlines and I should be spending time on that. 

I'm basically ranting now. I'm honestly losing my screws.

Also I've been craving for McDonalds. I'm not sure if I should get it tomorrow or not since i have half a loaf of bread that expires in 3 days time. Let's see how much I can control myself. Will i give in or will I finish that loaf of bread!!!!

Speaking of which, I'm hungry right now. I'm not sure why I keep getting hungry these last few days. I was intermittent fasting a few weeks back but last week my period came and ended and ever since then I keep feeling hungry. Is it the stress?? Does stress cause hunger? 

Should I have a cup of instant noodles right now...I already brushed my teeth and have my retainers on tho...What do I do...ㅠㅠ 


Hungry,
n





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

업데이트 (한국어 Ver.)

August 2020

Stupid Round Balls and How /I'm trying/ to Cope