Update

Hello, friends!

It's 2020 and 7 years into the creation of this blog, our dear admins have somehow grown up and are trying our best to adult. A brief update would be that we graduated secondary school 5 years ago (boohoo how time flies like an arrow) and we're all in university now.


I would like to say that I hope everyone is having a good 2020 as we welcome the beginning of a new decade and a new era, but in the recent turn of events, it would seem not so good after all. Nevertheless we must remain positive and hopeful as these are mostly all we can afford to be in times like this. And so, I hope that you've had a good 2020 so far and I'm rooting for a better 2020 up ahead.


I think many of us may have been looking forward for this year as it would have been a significant marker for a new start. I suppose there was a new start...for a plague [jokes asdghjkl sweats]


Just like everyone else, I'm also feeling the effects of COVID-19. Although my institution has not taken measures that forces us to self-quarantine and disrupt schooling, they do advise that we do if feeling unwell, and of course it goes without saying that personal and environmental hygiene is so especially important now. We're all very anxious about how the situation will advance and how it will effect the rest of the semester and the next. I hope everyone does their part by adhering to their respective government's advice and minimising human contact.

Speaking about that, I find it very curious when couples are all masked up but still insist on holding hands. Really? Romance? In this economy????


Anyway, I'm not so sure what's going on here but I suddenly remembered we still have this blog that we went krik krik *cricket noises* on... let's be real, none of us even know if anyone else other than us know about this blog! So if there are any of you out there, please do drop us a comment and let us know you exist! Tell us what's the 411!! Spill the tea!!!

Um, yeah.


And with that I leave y'all with a lil happy pair of friends!


Until then,

Stay hydrated, cough into your elbows and wash your hands frequently with soap! It also helps to do laundry more than once a month ya nasties.


Hopeful,

n
(previously signed natalicious)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

업데이트 (한국어 Ver.)

August 2020

Stupid Round Balls and How /I'm trying/ to Cope