Idiots Like Me

So hey there everybody :) 
As Chenster has state, we just had our Mid-Semester Break:)

We had a lot of homework and course work and so:(

And me being the idiot that I am..... Kept it for the very last minute.

Not all of it though.(I grew a little smarter from my last experience)

So the next time the holiday kicks in I pray that I get my priority straight.

That way I'm happy.  

And when there's a happy me, every one is happy.




Lets just say I DON'T get my priority straight....

I don't do my homework.

I get told off by the teacher. 

My hormones start kicking in.

I get pissed.

I get b*tchier.

Everyone around me gets victimised.

Everyone hates me.

I consider jumping into the sea and becoming Sebastion the Musical Red Talking Crab.

 Some people will be happy.

Others not so.

So bye :)


xxxxx,
Natalicious

Popular posts from this blog

업데이트 (한국어 Ver.)

August 2020

#LikeAGirl