Update
Hello, friends! It's 2020 and 7 years into the creation of this blog, our dear admins have somehow grown up and are trying our best to adult. A brief update would be that we graduated secondary school 5 years ago (boohoo how time flies like an arrow) and we're all in university now. I would like to say that I hope everyone is having a good 2020 as we welcome the beginning of a new decade and a new era, but in the recent turn of events, it would seem not so good after all. Nevertheless we must remain positive and hopeful as these are mostly all we can afford to be in times like this. And so, I hope that you've had a good 2020 so far and I'm rooting for a better 2020 up ahead. I think many of us may have been looking forward for this year as it would have been a significant marker for a new start. I suppose there was a new start...for a plague [jokes asdghjkl sweats ] Just like everyone else, I'm also feeling the effects of COVID-19. Although my institution...
